Zucchini Bread Brownies

Here's another recipe from one of my readers (Danielle) in response to my zucchini recipe request.

This recipe can make two (2) 8x4 inch loaf pan loaves or you can make it in a 9x13 pan for "brownie style". I made them in the 9x13 pan, and I think I should have either used a bigger pan, or used two 9X13 pans. It came out more the thickness of a cake, but still tasted great. I had some extra cream cheese frosting that I topped it with, and it was very good.




Ingredients:
3 cups flour
1 tsp. each of salt, baking soda, baking powder
3 tsp. cinnamon
3 eggs
1 cup veg. oil
2 1/4 white sugar
3 tsp. vanilla
2 cups grated zucchini
1 cup walnuts (may be omitted, which I do!)

1. Grease your pan(s) . Preheat oven to 325
2. Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda and cinnamon together in a bowl.
3. Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to creamed mixture and beat well. Stir in zucchini and nuts and combine well with a spoon.
4. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey you made 'em! They came out looking great! I'm glad you and your family enjoyed them. They don't last a day in my house! Happy Baking!