Menu Plan Monday




Well, our spring break starts today, and wouldn't you know it - I'm sick. :( I've been in bed for two days with a nasty cold. So, I have accomplished nothing this weekend. I didn't get my menu planned, and I didn't get my grocery shopping done. I'm hoping that I will feel well enough later today to at least make it to the store. I promise to post my complete menu and recipes as soon as I'm better, so come back and visit me in a day or so. You can find other menus at orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Comforting Chicken Noodle Soup
Monday - Corned Beef and Cabbage
Tuesday - Voodoo Pasta
Wednesday - Beef Enchiladas
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Grilled chicken fajitas
Saturday - Filets

1 comments:

DeAnna Sheets said...

Awe, I am sorry you aren't feeling very good. Get better....the chicken noodle soup looks good. With this rainy day that is what I am fixing Victor and I for dinner. :) Feel better!