Menu Plan Monday



Well, I'm almost embarrassed to publish my "menu" for this week. We will be gone every night this week, so there won't be much cooking going on. I'm going to make a couple of batches of soups that we can bring with us to our various evening events and quickly heat up so we don't have to eat out every night. I will try to post the recipes as soon as possible, but I won't be able to take photos since we will be on the run. I can't wait until spring break.

Sunday - Honey Roasted Pork Loin
Monday - soup on the go
Tuesday - soup on the go
Wednesday - soup on the go
Thursday - soup on the go
Friday - Homemade Pizza, Salad
Saturday - Lasagne, Salad, Garlic Bread

Soups - Refried Bean Soup, Comforting Chicken Noodle Soup, Chili (already in freezer)

2 comments:

debhmom3 said...

Wow! I'm thankful my kids are still little enough we're not on the go too much. I know when they get older that will change. Spring Break is almost here! Hope you still get a good one after all those crazy snow days!

Michelle said...

the soups sound so delicious ;=) I hope that you enjoy your spring break.have a great week.