Menu Plan Monday


I'm going to have to make this a quick post this week. I've got a ton of things to get ready before school tomorrow, so I'll have to add some weekly updates later. We have the usual busy schedule, plus the boy gets braces Tuesday, so it's not going to be a very exciting menu week. I'll have to try to get some new stuff up for you next week. :)
Sunday - Filets, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans
Monday - eat at training
Tuesday - Mac & Cheese, Applesauce (braces day)
Wednesday - Chicken Enchilada Soup and Chicken Pockets (both from the freezer)
Thursday - Bourbon Chicken, Rice, Green Beans
Friday - eat at football game
Saturday - Bacon-wrapped Chicken Breasts, Salad, Peaches

7 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

What a great menu! The soup and chicken pockets sound delish! I'm saving those. :D

Hope your son's braces installation goes well. Ugh! :(

Have a great day!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Hi Cynthia! All of your recipes look so good, I've already bookmarked four of them to try myself! I'd love to have you visit my blog MomCooks when you get a chance :)

HDMac said...

Yum! Great menu... I am loving the Soup!

Lisa @ Serah's said...

What a great menu! The bacon-wrapped chicken sounds delish!

Anonymous said...

Chicken enchilada soup! Yum! Have a great week!

Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com

Christiana said...

Oooh, I've always meant to look for a recipe for Bourbon Chicken! We love to eat it at the mall, and I always think when I'm doing that that it'd be so much cheaper at home. Thanks for posting!:)

mom_of2boys said...

Great menu! I love all the chicken recipes! Yum!