Menu Plan Monday - Family Favorites Edition



This week on Menu Plan Monday we are supposed to post a recipe that is a favorite of our family. Because our week is yet another busy one where we won't always make it home for dinner, I'm glad to share some of the things we usually like to eat since our menu this week isn't going to be all that exciting. Corey has scouts on Monday, I have my Family Reading Night on Tuesday, Corey has confirmation on Wednesday and a cross country meet on Thursday, and Friday night I host my church book club. Saturday is kind of exciting as Corey has his first math contest this year, and he is on the high school math team (even though he is in 8th grade)! It will be a challenging but fun day for him.
Anyway, back to menu stuff. :) Here are some of my family's favorite recipes:
I could keep going (we love to eat, what can I say?), but you can always check out the rest of the recipes post here on my blog if you need more ideas. :)
Here is our very boring menu for the week. For more menus, see orgjunkie.com.
Sunday - Meatza Pie (yes, I finally made it), brussels sprouts, green beans, biscuits
Monday - eat out (scouts)
Tuesday - eat out (reading night)
Wednesday - Turkey brats on the grill, steak fries, green beans, apple slices
Thursday - Chicken Alfredo (Stauffer's - need a quickie this time), broccoli, peaches
Friday - Chicken Enchilada Soup/Comforting Chicken Soup (book club night)
Saturday - Burgers on the grill, baked beans, salad

6 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Some delicious looking family favorites! I'm going to save some of those to try like the honey roasted pork loin and chicken enchilada soup!

What a great looking menu! THanks for sharing! :D

Sherry

debhmom3 said...

Your week sounds like ours! Football and Mad Science on Monday, Scouts on Tuesday, Dance on Wednesday, Book Club on Friday. Whew! See you at the finish line! :)

HDMac said...

EEverything sounds so good! I have never made the Harvery Wallbanger cake but have wanted to. I am going to have to put this on my to make list and make it soon!

Stacey said...

I love your menus and recipes. Thanks for sharing them. I just made your refried bean soup for lunch and it's very tasty! Thanks. :) I hope it's ok, I have linked to a couple of your recipes during my Menu Mondays. If it's not ok, let me know. Thanks!

Sarah said...

Hi! I stopped by to check out the meal plan! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow does that cheeseburger potato pie look good! I would love that, and so would my family. I'll have to add it to my menu soon.

It sounds like a busy week around your house. I hope it goes well.