Menu Plan Monday


One of my teacher friends had a baby this weekend, so to help her out, I am making some meals for her to put in the freezer. Because my own week is rather hectic and I'm still mourning the loss of my recipe files, I making the same things for my own family so we at least have some things to scrounge from this week. We will be eating lots of pasta because it freezes well, and the boy can eat it pretty easily with his new braces. I will attempt to make next week more interesting, I promise. :-) For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com.
Sunday - ate out at Olive Garden in an attempt to cheer myself up
Monday - eat at computer training
Tuesday - Chicken Manicotti, Salad, Peaches
Wednesday - Cheese Manicotti, Salad, Garlic Muffins
Thursday - Hot Dogs in Crescent Rolls (yes, I know they are a terrible food but I'm desperate), Steak Fries, Green Beans
Friday - date night with hubby (boy going to school dance)
Saturday - Chicken Alfredo, Broccoli, Salad

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Great menu :)

My Menu Plan

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! Maybe you should host a blog carnival asking for people's favorite recipes. Maybe call it the "Please Help Me Replace My Recipes!" Carnival?

If there is a certain one you are really missing, let me know and I will see if I have a similar one.

BUMMER!

As for the apron swap. I signed up for one once. I planned to buy an apron from either a missionary in middle Asia or Cameroon, Africa. Both were home on furlough. So I signed up. And NEITHER had any aprons left!I have not sewn in years so was very stressed out about what I was going to send the sweet lady who was sending me an apron. I was going to cancel but it would have messed up the entire order of things. So it took me awhile. In the meantime, I told the lady what happened and she was very patient. She even sent me yet another, matching apron but smaller, when she found out I have a little daughter! And about a month later I found three beautiful vintage aprons and sent them to her, which she loved. Maybe your swap partners will send one yet!

Paul said...

Hot dogs in crescent rolls? I had a flashback to childhood with that one. Thanks for shaking that taste loose from the back corner my dusty brain case. I think I'll make that this week-end.