A Surpise from an Apron Angel!

Saturday afternoon this surprise package arrived on my doorstep!



Nadine C., the person I sent an apron to for the Fall Flirty Apron Swap, read that I had not received a package for the Fall Sassy Apron Swap, so she served as my apron angel and sent me the most beautiful apron package I could have asked for! Nadine, this is by far my favorite apron. I wore it all day Saturday! She also sent a matching potholder (how cute is that!) and a very pretty matching necklace. Nadine, I can't tell you how much this meant to me. I've been in kind of a funk lately, and your thoughtfulness really cheered me up. Thank you so much!

3 comments:

Kelly N said...

Very cute! I love it:) And I love your pumpkins you have on the mantel. How adorable!

Shawnee said...

I love how this was packaged, too!

Yarni Gras! said...

Nadine does beautiful work and her extras always ROCK! The apron looks great on you! :-)