Menu Plan Monday


I have great news! My techie friend, Mark, saved my recipes!!! Thank you, Mark!!! I was able to get them backed up to my portable hard drive and my home PC, so life is good again. My laptop still needs some work, but at least I can cook again. :-) I really hated to think about having to start my recipe collection all over.
We have our usual busy evenings, so my menu reflects the need to cook things quickly and/or ahead of time. Cross country season is coming to an end this weekend, so things will get a little better (I hope). Here's this week's menu. For more menu ideas go to orgjunkie.com.
Sunday - New York Strip Steaks, Buttered noodles, Green beans
Monday - Red Beans and Rice (Zatarans) with Sausage, Salad, Crescent Rolls
Tuesday - Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli
Wednesday - Chicken Fajitas, Mandarin Organges
Thursday - Shepherds Pie, Salad, Peaches
Friday - Eat at football game (last home game of the season)
Saturday - Eat at band contest

7 comments:

HDMac said...

Yummy menu!!

Elizabeth said...

Yummm. Your salisbury steak sounds awesome.

The Farmer's Wife said...

have you gotten your apron? sorry again that it was late...it was my favorite apron yet!

Cynthia Matzat said...

Rachelle, I got my apron today! It's adorable, and I promise to get some pictures posted soon. Thank you so very much!

Cynthia

Guy and Julie said...

I just wanted to tell you how much I LOVE your blog--your recipes all look so delicious and the ones I've tried ARE delicious. I do have a question--I really want to try your Wonton Tacos--they look like a great weeknight meal when you need a pick-me-up. Problem--I can't find wonton wrappers ANYWHERE! Do you have any tips--where do you find them at your grocery store? I looked by the phyllo dough and puff pastry with no luck.

Cynthia Matzat said...

Julie, I usually find won ton wrappers in bagged lettuce section of my grocery store (Wal Mart). Try looking there. :)

Cynthia

Guy and Julie said...

Thanks-I never would have thought to look there... I'll look for them for next week. I'm a Walmart girl!