Menu Plan Monday





This past week was a bit better for me. I am slowing getting myself reorganized after my computer fiasco a couple of weeks ago. This week was the boy's last week of cross country (which he is very sad about), and it was the last of the band competitions that the hubby had to attend for work. We had a nice day together as a family today, and my week at school looks a bit more manageable. Be sure to check my previous posts to see pictures of my latest aprons. :) Here's the menu for the week. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Filets, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad
Monday - Tuna Noodle Casserole, Broccoli
Tuesday - Mexican Gumbo, Salad, Applesauce
Wednesday - Bourbon Chicken, Rice, Pea Pods, Peaches
Thursday - Pork Chop Potato Casserole, Green Beans, Salad
Friday - Out to eat
Saturday - Mini foods (theme for cross country party, hosted at our house)

7 comments:

AnnMarie Brown said...

great menu plan for this week.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great looking menu especially the mexican gumbo!! :D

Have a great week!
Sherry

Unknown said...

I see that cassoroles are a popular item this week.
You have a terrific week.

Anonymous said...

You have some yummy looking meals there. I'm going to add a couple for next week. THANKS!

Anonymous said...

You've got a tasty plan for the week. Have a great week!

Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com

Shawnee said...

So glad you've joined the Holiday Hostess Flirty Apron Swap!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very good menu.