Menu Plan Monday


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving vacation. We actually stayed at home for once! It was so nice to have some time at home together as a family. On Thanksgiving morning we got up early and ran the Turkey Trot 5K Run/Walk in Springfield. Corey did a great job. I brought my yellow lab, Toby, with me. He had a great time running and walking with me and Eric. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner (check out our Thanksgiving movie) that afternoon, and watched Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving special. I did spend one day at school preparing for my Family Reading Night, which will be this Tuesday. Wait until you see my princess costume (the theme is The Tale of Despereaux)! I also finished reading the books for the Missouri Mark Twain Award (I am a reader/selector this year - too cool!) and sewed an apron. To top off our great weekend, it snowed today! I love snow! It was too warm for it to stick to the ground, but it sure was pretty coming down all day. It made me feel very festive. :-) I'm keeping it pretty simple with the menu this week, with a couple of last week's items kept in because I didn't end up making them. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com.
Have a great week!
Sunday - Pork Chop Potato Casserole, Green Beans, Peaches
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Eat soup (Chicken Enchilada) at book night
Wednesday - Chicken Alfredo, Broccoli, Salad
Thursday - Chili & PB Sandwiches, Applesauce
Friday - Homemade pizza, Salad
Saturday - Eat at Faculty Christmas Party

6 comments:

AnnMarie Brown said...

Your menu plan looks great.... I don't believe I have visited your blog before and what a wonderful blog it is.

teachermomof2 said...

Your menu looks great! I'm making a scalloped potato and pork chop casserole this week, too.

Have a good week!
Lisa

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I missed Charlie Brown. :(

Great looking menu especially the soup! Thanks for sharing!

Have a great week!
Sherry

Bonita said...

I stopped by from the Organized Junkie's linky thing and I'm so glad I did! You have such wonderful recipes. I increased my collection greatly from your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

what time is dinner?? lol, sounds great!!

Unknown said...

It's nice to have a family only dinner on the holidays. I think that's our plans for Christmas.