Menu Plan Monday


I had a great weekend this week. I went to the movies with my family on Friday, my boys both placed in the 5K race they ran Saturday morning, I sewed a new apron and bag for door prizes, and I got to host a Pampered Chef party at my house (see my 200th post for pics of these things). I also posted all of the recipes I used at the party, so be sure to scroll down in my posts and check them out. This week we only go to school on Monday and Tuesday, and then we are off for a few days! We are staying home this year for Thanksgiving so Corey and Eric can run in the Turkey Trot 5K on Thanksgiving morning. My parents left today to visit my brother in New York. They are so excited to see him and to get to see the Macy's parade live. :) My menu may not be the most exciting this week. I plan to take it easy since I have some days off. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com.
Sunday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup (needed something light after all of the party food!)
Monday - Tuna Noodle Casserole, Green Beans, Peaches
Tuesday - Chicken Alfredo, Salad
Wednesday - Chili, PB Sandwiches
Thursday - Turkey, Stuffing Roll, Hot Rolls, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Leftovers