Menu Plan Monday


I am finishing a very nice weekend. :) Friday night we went to Silver Dollar City where Corey ran the Run to the Lights 5K. He did a great job and had a lot of fun. The race starts at 10:00 p.m. after the park closes, so it's kind of neat to watch all of the runners in the park with all the Christmas lights. When the race is over, they have hot chocolate, wassail, cookies, and more. It's a very festive atmosphere. Saturday I went to my first Tea Room with my friend Debbie. We had to wait about an hour and half to get a seat, but the food and company were wonderful. I don't get to do "girl stuff" very often, so I really had a great time. Today we went to visit my parents so my mom could measure me for my princess dress she is making for me. The theme for my next Family Reading Night at school is The Tale of Despereaux, so I'm going to dress like Princess Pea. I'm all about the chance to get to wear a foo foo dress and a crown. :)
I have some good stuff planned for this week's menu, so be sure to check it out. On a side note, the Creamy Ranch Pork Chops from last week were awesome!
Sunday - Eat at moms
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Feta and Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Green Beans, Salad, Peaches
Wednesday - Crock Pot Beef Tips, Rice, Pea Pods, Applesauce
Thursday - Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu, Broccoli, Mandarin Oranges
Friday - Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad
Saturday - Honey Roasted Pork Loin, Asparagus, Day Before Mashed Potatoes, Salad
For more menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com.

3 comments:

Lorina said...

I am going to have to make those "Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins" Sounds amazing!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great looking menu! :D I can't decide which night looks best as both chicken nights and the pork loin sound scrumptious! :D Thanks for sharing!

Paper on Steroids said...

Feta & Bacon??!! Yummy!
KK