Menu Plan Monday



Well, I didn't quite get to all of my meals this week due to some evening activities going later that I had hoped, so you will see some repeats from last week's menu. Hopefully I will do better this week. I only have to do one computer workshop, and the boy only has scouts, both of which are on Monday. I finished my apron package for the Holiday Hostess Apron Swap. It think it turned out very pretty. My in-laws and my parents came to visit this weekend, so we went to Silver Dollar City to see the lights. Next weekend I will be hosting a Holiday Hostess Pampered Chef party, which I hope will be very fun. I love to have people over, share recipes, and eat food, so it should be a good time. :)

Here's the menu for the week. I have a few new ones, so be sure to check them out. I will add the photos as I cook them. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com.

Soup of the Week - Hamburger Soup
Breakfast Item - Autumn Spice Muffins
Dessert - Rice Krispie Treats

Sunday - Honey Roasted Pork Loin, Asparagus, Day Before Mashed Potatoes, Salad
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Cheesy Chicken Vermicelli, Broccoli, Salad
Wednesday - Crock Pot Beef Tips, Rice, Pea Pods, Applesauce
Thursday - Grilled Honey Balsamic Chicken, Green Beans, Rolls, Peaches
Friday - Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad
Saturday - Eat at Wedding

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Hamburger soup looks really yummy. I will have to try that out! Thanks for sharing all of your great recipes!

Anonymous said...

Those mashed potatoes look delicious!

Anonymous said...

The hamburger soup looks delicious. I will definitely have to try that recipe. :)

heidi said...

Nice menu! Your hamburger soup looks good - it's very similar to the Harvest Soup I have on my menu this week. Good luck sticking to it this week!!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Sounds great, thanks for all the recipe links!

Unknown said...

Pampered Chef parties can be alot of fun. I love all the gadgets. I first was introduced to Pampered Chef in 1996. Can you believe I still have some of those products? The ice cream scoop is still in great shape.