Taco Bake


Ingredients:
1 lb. very lean (93/7) ground beef
1/2 cup diced onion
1 8 oz. package Pillsbury Reduced Fat crescent rolls
1 can chili beans (do not drain)
1 packet taco seasoning (I use homemade)
1 cup reduced fat 2% sharp cheddar cheese

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375. Brown beef and onion; drain. Spray 9" X 13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Unroll crescent rolls (they will fit right inside pan). Pinch together to make crust. Bake for 6 minutes. Add beans and taco seasoning to beef; mix thoroughly. Top crust with meat mixture and bake an additional 10 minutes. Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.

8 servings
WW Pts = 5




Modified from http://www.chubbiechica.com/2009/01/recipe-of-day-taco-bake.html

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Your menu looks really good. Thanks.

Krisi and Adam said...

Looks yummy!

Sharon said...

We're trying this for dinner tonight! :)
I first saw the recipe here, so I wanted to stop by and say thanks.

Cynthia Matzat said...

You're welcome, Sharon! I hope you enjoy it. It's so simple and tasty!

Catherine said...

this looks delicious! Is there anything I could substitute for the chile beans?

Cynthia Matzat said...

Catherine, I'm not sure what I would sub for the chili beans. I suppose if you don't like beans you could just leave them out.