Menu Plan Monday



Because of our busy schedule last week and me being gone for part of the week, I didn't do the best job sticking to my menu. We had lots of leftover chicken and beef from our Super Bowl gathering, so we ended up eating that on Monday and Tuesday. I was exhausted on Friday after traveling, so we ended up getting takeout. On Saturday, we went hiking in Arkansas, and just ate the leftover takeout when we got home. It was really sad to see all of the damage from the ice storm. There were electrical workers everywhere trying to restore power to the rural areas. They have a big job ahead of them. Here are some pictures from our hike that will let you see some of the damage.



Since I skipped a few things in my menu last week, you will see a few repeats this week. Hopefully I will get them all made. Today I did some cooking to get a head start on the week. I also made a batch of French Leek Soup for my lunches this week. It's great stuff. Anyway, here's this week's menu. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Panko Crusted Pork Chops with Creamy Herbed Dressing, Grilled Asparagus, Salad
Monday - Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Peaches
Tuesday - Paprika Chicken w/ sour cream sauce, Rice, Brussels Sprouts
Wednesday- Turkey Club Squares, Salad, Fruit
Thursday - Crock Pot Corn Potato and Ham Scallop, Green Beans
Friday - Homemade Pizza, Salad
Saturday - Leftovers

4 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Yum! Your menu sounds delish especially the turkey club squares!

Have a great week!
Sherry

jmason said...

I'm definitely trying the turkey club squares...they sound yummy!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be so organized and get a menu planned for the week!

Cynthia Matzat said...

If I didn't have my plan, my family would end up eating out all of the time. Menu planning is my way to function during a busy week. :)