Turkey Club Squares

My friend Andee shared this recipe with me, so I thought I would give it a try this week.



Ingredients:
2 cups Bisquick (I use the reduced fat kind)
1/3 cup mayo (I used fat free Miracle Whip)
1/3 cup milk (always skim at my house)
2 cups cubed cooked turkey
2 medium green onions, sliced (2 T)
6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled (I always use center cut bacon)
1/4 cup mayo (still the ff Miracle Whip)
1 large tomato, chopped (1 c)
1 cup shredded colby-jack cheese (I use the 2% WW kind)

Directions:
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees. Grease cookie sheet. Mix Bisquick, 1/3 cup mayo and the milk until soft dough forms. Roll or pat dough into 12x8-inch rectangle on cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Mix turkey, onions, bacon, and 1/4 cup mayo. Spoon over crust to withing 1/4 inch of edges. Sprinkle with tomato and cheese.
3. Bake 5-6 mintues or until turkey mixture is hot and cheese is melted.

Recipe Source - Betty Crocker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds YUMMY!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Rayna said...

I recently tried this and we loved it! Today I'm going to put taco meat on top.
Thanks for so many dinner ideas!