Menu Plan Monday


Last week was a tough week. I managed to catch some kind of nasty cold that didn't want to go away. Kind of a bummer for my birthday week. Oh well, that's the way things go sometime. Because of feeling poorly, I didn't stick to the menu very well and we ended up eating take-out a couple of nights. Hopefully this week will be a bit better. Corey has his scout court of honor on Monday and I have eMINTS training, so we'll end up eating out that night, but the rest of the week we should be eating at home. Despite having a cold, I did manage to finish sewing a messenger bag for a teacher friend at school, and I have three others cut and and ready to go (those are yours, Leah, Sheila, and Steph!).

Well, here's the menu for the week. We will be trying a couple of new things, so come back later to see the photos. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com.
Sunday - Taco Bake, Corn, Peaches
Monday - Out to eat (scouts and computer training)
Tuesday - Orange Ginger Chicken, Rice, Asparagus
Wednesday -Spaghetti w/meatballs (from freezer), Salad
Thursday - Monterrey Chicken, Green Beans, Salad
Friday - Leftovers (I have book club)
Saturday - Onion Beef Muffin Cups, Brussels Sprouts, Applesauce

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Yum! That Taco Bake looks delicious. I'll have to try that one. Thanks for the recipe!
And Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry you were sick.

annies home said...

love that taco bake

Anonymous said...

Nice menu. The Bruschetta and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts sound great. I love chicken. Sorry to hear you were sick during your birthday. Have a great week. :)

Connie said...

Wonderful menu! I can't wait to try the Orange Ginger Chicken!

have a great week!