Menu Plan Monday



We had a good week, though it was a busy one. Eric was on the road quite a bit, including being gone over the weekend. My sister-in-law and my nephew came to visit over the weekend, which was an extra treat. We always love having company over to visit. Andy's Frozen Custard, a popular ice cream restaurant in our area, gave away free ice cream cones every day this week to Facebook fans, so we definitely took advantage of free cones! Corey participated in the Math Counts contest on Saturday and got second place overall in the inidividual competition, which qualified him to go to state. His team also placed second and will be going to state as well. Pretty exciting stuff! I did a lot of sewing this weekend as I have quite a few bag orders I need to fill. This week is a little less hectic with just our usual obligations and my birthday on Wednesday. :) Here's the menu for this week. For more menu ideas, see orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Crock Pot Corn Potato and Ham Scallop (didn't get to it last week), Rolls, Grapes
Monday - Bruschetta and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts (from freezer), Green Beans, Salad
Tuesday - Taco Bake (recipe posted soon), Corn, Strawberries
Wednesday - Filets, Day Before Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans Almondine (birthday dinner)
Thursday - Cheeseburger Pasta, Salad, Crescent Rolls
Friday - Eat out
Saturday - Shrimp Fra Diavolo, Salad, Garlic bread

7 comments:

Amy@theredheaddiaries.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for posting the Day Before Mashed Potatoes recipe!!!! My sister-in-law made these and I keep forgetting to get the recipe from her. These are AWESOME!!!!!

Jenny said...

The bruschetta and cheese stuffed chicken breasts sound mouth watering!!
Great meal plan!!
:)

Christi said...

The Bruschetta Chicken sounds great!

annies home said...

thanks for the recipes I had the day before potatos from another time but borrowed the crockpot ham, corn, potato recipe.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

The chicken breast recipe sound delish! :D Great looking menu!

Have a great week!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I like how you have complete menus planned, too. Have a great week!

Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to check out your menu for the week. It sounds great and I will definitely have to try a few. The cheese stuffed chicken looks yummy.