Menu Plan Monday



We had a great week this past week. No one had the flu! :) I made some great snacks for the teachers at my school on Friday. The pizza dip is amazing. If you need an appetizer for a party, give this one a try. Mine is decorated for Halloween, but you could leave the spider web design off the top for other occasions. I also finally got to make the chocolate cream cheese tunnel cake. All I can is that it is to die for!

We got to spend lots of time together as a family this weekend, starting with participating in the Bass Pro 5K on Saturday morning. Corey got 2nd place in his age division, Eric placed 6th in his and got his personal best time, and Toby and I were the first dog/person team to cross the finish line. :)
















I received my apron for the Hot Mamas Chocolate Apron swap! It's so cute! It reminds of a prairie skirt I had when I was younger. Thanks so much, Jody, for making me such a beautiful apron!




















On Halloween evening, Corey went to a party with some friends and we hung out with some grownup friends while we waited for his party to end. We finally had some time to get the house cleaned, so we feel like we are in pretty good shape for the week. Here's this week's menu. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com. Enjoy!

Sunday - Beef Burgundy with Biscuits, Green Beans
Monday - Crock Pot Corn, Ham, and Potato Scallop, Salad
Tuesday - Paprika Chicken with Sour Cream Gravy, Rice, Broccoli Salad
Wednesday - Honey Roasted Pork Loin, Mashed Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Salad
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Homemade Pizza
Saturday - Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole, Green Beans, Salad

1 comments:

Jody said...

You are welcome!! When Val told me you were a girly girl I was excited cuz I wanted to do this apron and you fit the plan!