Homemade Pizza Crust

I got this recipe off a blog a long time ago, and have seen it many places since, but I don't remember the original source. It's a great, easy crust.

Ingredients
1 tbsp active dry yeast
1 cup warm water (105 to 115 degress F)
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 1/2 cups flour

Directions
Dissolve the yeast in the water. Add the rest of the ingredients in and mix. Dump onto a floured surface. Knead into a smooth dough (five minutes or so). Roll out and press down onto a greased pizza pan. Add some pizza sauce and your toppings. Bake at 450 degress F for around 12-15 minutes until the crust looks crispy and lightly browned.

1 comments:

Ritsumei said...

Well look at that. You just posted my favorite pizza crust recipe, which I got from a girlfriend maybe a year and a half ago... and made tonight. We made it into pizza pockets and breadsticks this time. I sprinkled some garlic salt & parmesean cheese on the leftover dough which I had cut into strips after I made as many pockets as I wanted. I usually put the cheese & toppings inside the pockets & then dip them in the sauce. Very yummy!