What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Springtime is definitely busy time. The activities continue, and unfortunately, this week we are going to have to eat out 3 times. :( This week we have a track meet, a band concert, state math contest, and helping my parents on the weekend. All good stuff - it just keeps us busy. I have two recipes on the menu this week, so I will post pictures as soon as I make them.

Last week's Ott's House Casserole was a tremendous success. Next time you have a pasta craving, give this one a try.



I also created a great asparagus soup for my lunches this week. Asparagus is in season, so it's very affordable at the store right now. If you get a great deal on some asparagus, be sure to try this yummy, creamy soup.



Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)


Sunday - Steak on the grill, Baked Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus, Salad
Monday - Sub Sandwiches, Chips, Apples (track meet - needed a portable dinner)
Tuesday - Eat out (band concert)
Wednesday - Chicken and Biscuit Bake (321 cal), Salad, Peaches
Thursday - Sausage and Cheese Calzones (374 cal), Broccoli, Salad, Applesauce
Friday - Date night - eat out
Saturday - Eat out (math contest and help parents)


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

2 comments:

VickieW♥ said...

I just stummbled upon your blog (thanks to google) Your recipies look delicious. I have became a follower.

Cynthia Matzat said...

Glad you like it, Vickie!