What's for Dinner Menu Plan

This is going to be another quickie post. I'm at my annual library conference, and yes, I know I'm behind on getting photos posted for the new recipes. Be patient with me, and I promise to try to get them up before the end of the week. Same goes for the nutrition info on the new recipes this week.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week and a wonderful Easter! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday -Library conference - boys at at my mom's house
Monday - Library conference - Tuna Noodle Casserole, Green Beans, Salad, Peaches
Tuesday - Braided Spaghetti Bread, Broccoli, Salad
Wednesday - Stuffed Chicken and Bacon Club, Salad, Strawberries
Thursday - Sundried Tomato Grilled Chicken, Oven Baked Fries, Green Beans, Salad
Friday - Eat at mom's
Saturday - Eat at mom's

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

0 comments: