What's for Dinner Menu Plan - Slacker Edition, Again!

Well, it looks like I'm going to have my second ever week of not posting my menu. It's just been one of those weekends. I thought would save myself by at least referring you to the menu for this equivalent week last year, and I completely cracked up when I read my post. This must just be a busy time of year for my family, because it was this time last year that I didn't post a menu. Right now, we are going through a tough time in our family. My dad has cancer. We try to spend our weekends visiting him and helping my mom, which is my number one priority right now. So, I just wanted to give my regular readers a heads up in case my posting is a little erratic for a while. This week, I'm just going to have to wing it. My husband is on the road a lot and Corey has multiple track meets and other school activities, so I'm not sure how much we will have to eat out. Luckily, Corey is great with the grill, so we can always thaw some meat, throw it on the grill, and add a salad and veggie. It will work. :)

In the meantime, if you haven't tried the Braided Spaghetti Bread or the Stuffed Chicken Bacon Club I had posted last week, be sure to give them a try.

I will do my best to have a regular menu posted next week. For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com

4 comments:

amandak23k said...

family always comes first. good luck to you and your family during this tough time.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dad and good luck with his fight!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear the sad news. I will keep you and your family in my prayers during this difficult time.

Erin Branscom said...

Great ideas! Thanks for sharing! :)I am following your blog! Thinking of your family! Erin

www.healthybranscom.com