What's for Dinner Menu Plan

This week is our vacation week, but I guess I should call it a "staycation" as we are not traveling this year. My hubby did take the week off of work so we can spend time together as a family before we go back to school. My sister-in-law and nephew are visiting for a couple of days, and my brother and his family are going floating with us later in the week, so we do have some fun things planned.

This is also the week that I'm doing my back-to-school freezer stock-up. I started yesterday with breads and breakfasts and will continue cooking throughout the week. I will share more about this process in a later post in case you want to stock your freezer as well. :)

The menu this week is pretty simple. We'll be eating out more because of our "vacation", and otherwise we are going to be grilling a lot. We are in a major heat wave right now, with temperatures over 100. Yuck!

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Eat at Silver Dollar City (fun day with Michele and Ryan)
Monday - Eat at Lamberts (Ryan will love the "throwed rolls")
Tuesday - Steak, Green Beans, Salad, Peaches
Wednesday - Sundried Tomato Grilled Chicken, Corn on the Cob, Green Beans, Salad (Kevin's family coming for dinner)
Thursday - Spaghetti, Broccoli, Salad, Peaches (Kevin's family with us)
Friday - Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries
Saturday - Leftovers

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

2 comments:

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Cynthia,
YOu did menu planning right this week. A great balance of making dinner and going out to dinner! A great way to eat when on a staycation! Also I am so impressed with your back-to-school breakfast and bread freezer stocking!
I am inspired!!!
Thank you for sharing this ON THE MENU MONDAY!
Yvonne

Gardenmomma Chris said...

I just started following you! I wish I was with you on this week. SDC and Lamberts are two of my favorites! I look forward to reading your menu plans. Thanks for you help and recipes!