What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Tomorrow I go back to school. :( I have to admit, I'm not quite ready, and it's simply because I haven't been away from school enough this summer. I have made a commitment to myself and my family for next summer that I will not work my summer away. It's the last one I have with Corey before he graduates! Yikes!

I'm feeling a bit stressed tonight (just too much on the to-do list), so this is going to be a short post. I did my huge freezer stock-up last week (check out the recipes on my Facebook page), and I'm kind of tired of cooking, so the menu is pretty simple. I do have a couple of new recipes, so photos and nutrition info will be up as soon as possible.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Spaghetti (didn't get to it last week), Broccoli, Salad
Monday - Chicken Fajitas (using grilled chicken from freezer), Salad, Strawberries
Tuesday - Grilled Tilapia with Horseradish Sauce, Broccoli, Salad, Peaches
Wednesday - Lemon Brown Sugar Chicken (new), Green Beans, Salad, Strawberries
Thursday - Shrimp Fra Diavolo, Broccoli, Salad
Friday - Turkey and Gravy (from freezer) on bread, Green Beans, Salad
Saturday - Crockpot Lemon Chicken with Noodles (new), Green Beans, Salad, Peaches

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

0 comments: