What's for Dinner Menu Plan

What a wonderful weekend we had! Corey went on the state cross country trip and enjoyed being with the team. Eric and I had a great date night at our favorite local sushi restaurant. And today, our family had a great time running the Bass Pro 5K(Corey and me) and Half Marathon (Eric). Eric and I both got a PR in our races, and Corey was able to run a great race after being out of commission this cross country season due to an injury. He placed 7th in his division, and 29th overall. On top of that, my brother ran the New York marathon in under 4 hours! What a great race day for our family.



Now that cross country season is over, our evening schedule will lighten up a bit. We do have a couple of extra obligations this week, but it's so much better than it has been. Our best news is that after three-and-a-half years, Corey finally gets his braces off tomorrow. If only it was still corn on the cob season. ;) He is so excited. This is my weekend to play personal chef for my mom, so I'll have to see what I come up with for the weekend menu. :)

Last week's stuffed pork chops were wonderful. I promise to have pictures up soon. I didn't get to the pizza pot pies, but I'll put them back on the menu soon. Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Brisket with Burgundy Sauce, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans
Monday - Chicken and Noodles, Green Beans, Salad
Tuesday - Pork Medallions with Cider Sauce, Green Beans, Salad, Apple Sauce
Wednesday -Chicken Enchilada Spaghetti, Broccoli, Salad, Peaches
Thursday - Cross Country Banquet/Book Club
Friday - Boys eat leftovers; Mom's choice :)
Saturday - Braided Spaghetti Bread, Broccoli, Salad


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  


1 comments:

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Your menu sounds so good!! especially the chicken enchilada spaghetti, and the pork with cider sauce, yum!