What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Thanksgiving season always means lots of extra cooking, and for me, it starts now. :) This week at school we are doing a fundraiser for United Way that involves some cooking contests and special luncheons. I also have to teach two after-school computer workshops, and my friend Stefanie and I are in charge of Friday morning snacks for the faculty. That means lots of extra cooking this week.

This was my weekend with my mom. She had a Bunco party this weekend, so I made a fun appetizer to share with her guests. Be sure to check out these BLT Roll-ups. They are quick and easy to make, and they are very tasty.





I'll share some of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes soon, so be sure to check back later in the week.


For our family menu, I'm going to try to go back to the recipes that I skipped the last couple of weeks for various reasons. Because of my evening workshop obligations, I will be making most of these things ahead of time on Sunday so I can just heat them up as needed this week for dinners. Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Chicken Enchilada Spaghetti, Salad, Peaches
Monday - Gnocchi with Sausage and Spinach, Salad, Applesauce
Tuesday - Biscuit Pizza Pot Pie, Green Beans, Salad
Wednesday - Bacon Cheeseburger Potato Pie, Green Beans, Salad
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Eat at Grandma's
Saturday - Eat at Grandma's


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

3 comments:

Shawnee said...

I love reading your meal posts!

I'm hosting a Secret Santa Swap - we'd love to have you join in!

flirtyapronswap.blogspot.com
Shawnee

Kimberly said...

You are one of my favorite meal planning spots! Have you ever considered posting your recipes into something like a Google reader so that they would be printable? I've seen a few other great cooks using that but I have absolutely no idea how to do it. Just wondering!

Unknown said...

That Bacon Cheeseburger Potato Pie looks divine! I need to head to the store pronto!