What's for Dinner Menu Plan

I'm back! I apologize for my recent menu slacking. For those of you who follow me on Facebook, you know that I've been overly busy with back-to-school tasks and just didn't get the menu up. I have now survived the first week back, and I told myself that I would get this menu posted, no matter what! I did make a couple of new recipes the last week. Be sure to check out the Southwestern Egg Rolls and the Bacon Cheddar Ranch Burgers. Both were hits with my family!

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)


Sunday - Brisket with Burgundy Sauce, Green Beans, Salad, Peaches


Monday - Ott's House Casserole, Broccoli, Salad, Strawberries


Tuesday - Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Hot Dogs, Salad, Peaches


Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Red Beans and Rice, Salad, Strawberries

Friday - Leftovers (yes, again - it's Friday!)

Saturday - Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Creamy Cilantro Sauce, Cilantro Rice, Green Beans, Salad, Peaches


For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

0 comments: