What's for Dinner Menu Plan

The first full week of school is on the books, and I've definitely got fall fever. The air has been cooler, the leaves are starting to fall (unfortunately because of the drought), and the farmers market has apples! I love fall and can't wait to break out my fall recipes. You'll see a hint of that in this week's menu (yep, there's chili on the menu). We've got a busy week ahead so that pot of chili is going to be very useful. We've also got friends coming to town this weekend for the holiday, so my meal plan might change.

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - leftovers (we had quite a bit since I actually cooked this week)

Monday - Chili, Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Salad, Peaches

Tuesday - Spaghetti Chili, Salad, Peaches

Wednesday - Chicken Fajitas, Salad, Apple Slices

Thursday - Cowboy Stew, Sinfully Sweet Cornbread, Salad


Friday - leftovers

Saturday - Southwestern Egg Rolls, Salad, Strawberries





For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

3 comments:

Betsy @ Romance on a Dime said...

I definitely have fall fever too!! We had chili last week and tortillas meatball soup is on the menu this week.

I'm visiting from Org Junkie's blog hop. Thanks for sharing your menu plan!

Unknown said...

Spaghetti Chili, what a great idea! I'll have to try that next time we have leftover chili. Have a great week!

Lydia @ Five4Fivemeals.com said...

I'm going to give those egg rolls a try.

I just started a link up and I hope you’ll stop by. http://www.five4fivemeals.com/main/2012/8/24/friday-five-link-up-aug-24-2012.html