What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Quick post this week (and yes, I know I'm late on posting recipe pics - I promise to get them up soon) as time has gotten away from me. I'm relying on the freezer stash again this week. Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup (it was one of those days)
Monday - French Bread Pizzas (no recipe - just add some sauce and cheese to French Bread and toast in the oven), Salad, Peaches
Tuesday - Kickin' Beefy Crescents (from freezer), Green Beans, Salad, Applesauce

Wednesday - Turkey and Gravy with Mashed Potatoes (from freezer), Broccoli, Salad

Thursday - Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Hot Dogs, Salad, Peaches

Friday - Chicken Fajitas (using Mexican Chicken from freezer), Salad, Fruit

Saturday - Eat at band contest

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

1 comments:

Hilary's Corner said...

I was just wondering how you make your turkey and gravy?