What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Last week was parent-teacher conference week at school, so I didn't teach my computer workshops after school. This week, things are back in full swing. I train on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday this week. I also have an author visiting my school on Thursday, and I have a book fair teacher preview I'm hosting Friday morning before school. Those extra things make providing meals for my family an extra challenge. But, luckily I'm pretty good at preparing for weeks like this, and I'm going to rely on my freezer stash this week. I usually do a lot of pre-cooking for the week on Sunday, but we had lots of activities today (all good - running, church, visiting a new baby in the hospital, and going to the wedding of two very dear friends). So, freezer stash, here I come. :) If you struggle with busy evenings, I strongly suggest stocking your freezer with extra meals on those rare days you have extra time. ;)

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Steak, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad

Monday - BBQ Pork Sandwiches (from freezer), French Fries (yes, the frozen kind), Broccoli, Salad

Tuesday - Crockpot Lemon Chicken on Noodles (from freezer - forget to take a photo last time I made this), Green Beans, Salad, Applesauce

Wednesday - Brisket (from freezer), Broccoli, Salad, Peaches


Thursday - Mexican Gumbo (chicken and soup from freezer), Salad

Friday - Spaghetti, Salad, Garlic Muffins


Saturday - Chicken and Dumplings, Green Beans, Salad

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

1 comments:

Erin Branscom said...

Just found your blog from Org Junkie and wanted to say hi! :) I am also doing a Monday Menu link up as well too if you want to link up. :) Have a great day! Erin

http://www.healthybranscoms.com/2012/10/menu-monday.html