What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Short post because of a crazy week. I have something every night, we were are going to be scrounging a bit. Be sure to try the Snickerdoodle Blondie recipe I posted last week. They were amazing!

Here's this week's menu. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. :)

Sunday - Eat a Mom's! She made lasagna and sauerkraut and dumplings! Woo hoo!







Monday - Leftover chicken strips, green beans, salad, grapes 

Tuesday - Eat at family reading night

Wednesday - Leftover lasagna from mom

Thursday - Boys eat taco salad (I have book club)

Friday - Eat out

Saturday - Chicken and Dumplings, Green Beans, Salad (didn't make it last week) 

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

1 comments:

Becca said...

Ooh I havent made taco salad for a while. Maybe next week :)