What's for Dinner Menu Plan

Yes, believe it or not, I'm actually posting a menu this week. I haven't kept up with public posting of my meal plans very well since my son went off to college this fall. I'm still planning and feeding me and my hubby, but we often just grill some meat and have veggies and a salad, so I don't really have recipes to share. I couldn't sleep last night, so I had some extra time on my hands and decided to throw some new recipes into the mix for the week. I will post pictures after I make the meals. :)

Here's what I have on the menu this week. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. 

Sunday - Lasagna Soup (new) - we could call it "SOUPer Bowl Sunday", Garlic Muffins, Salad


Monday - French Onion Pasta, Broccoli, Salad

Tuesday - Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork Roast  (new) - use to make oven toasted sammies, Basil Sesame Green Beans, Salad


Wednesday - Lemon Thyme Chicken, Rice, Asparagus, Salad

Thursday - Oven Roasted Shrimp (new), Broccoli, Salad, Strawberries


Friday - Date Night

Saturday - Leftovers

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.  

1 comments:

karen said...

I recently made a pasta with french onion soup and veggies and it was a big hit. We loved it, so great right?