What's for Dinner Menu Plan

It looks like we are finally coming out of the deep freeze in southwest MO. The long-term forecast has us in the 50s and 60s for much of the week. I will take that for a birthday present. :) I've got a couple of grilling days on the menu to celebrate the warm weather.

Here's what I have on the menu this week. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. 

Sunday - Grillled Sirloin Steak (just marinade in Sundried Tomato dressing and throw on the grill), Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad

Monday - Southwestern Beans with Saffron Basmati Rice, Salad, Strawberries

Tuesday - Birthday dinner - I'm not cooking! ;)

Wednesday - Feta and Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Brussels Sprouts, Salad

Thursday - Grilled Mahi-Mahi, Grilled Asparagus, Salad, Strawberries

Friday - Date night

Saturday - Leftovers or Homemade Pizza

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

0 comments: