What's for Dinner Menu Plan

It felt like spring arrived in the Ozarks the Saturday, so the hubby and I took advantage of the warmth and went for a motorcycle ride and hike to Withrow Springs, Arkansas. It was wonderful to be outside again. Unfortunately, winter is back again this week, but such is the weather in Southwest Missouri. You definitely never get bored. :)



My meals this week will be pretty simple, but I do have them planned. I'm following a pretty simple method for meal planning now that Corey is gone. I basically plan around the main dish. Here is basically what I do:

Sunday - Beef
Monday - Meatless
Tuesday - Pork
Wednesday - Chicken
Thursday - Fish
Friday - Date Night (This doesn't mean we go out, it just means I don't cook. :) We often do takeout or eat soup and sandwiches. )
Saturday - Leftovers or homemade pizza - we do lots of hiking and riding on the weekends, so I try to keep Saturday simple.

Here's what I have on the menu this week. Enjoy and have a great week! Be sure to follow me on Facebook to get fast updates from the blog. 

Sunday - We ate Lasagna Spaghetti at my mom's. :)

Monday - Baked Potatoes topped with broccoli and cheese, Salad, Strawberries

Tuesday - Crockpot Golden Mushroom Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Salad

Wednesday - Creamy Chicken Breasts, Rice, Green Beans, Salad

Thursday - Grilled Mahi Mahi (didn't cook it last week), Grilled Asparagus, Salad, Fruit

Friday - Date Night

Saturday - Leftovers

For more menu ideas, visit orgjunkie.com.

0 comments: