Chocolate Chip Pound Cake

This is the BEST cake in the world. It is easy to make, it's super moist, and it's loaded with melty bits of chocolate chip goodness. It is definitely my family's favorite cake, especially when it is warm out of the oven.





Ingredients


1 yellow cake mix 
1 small box instant chocolate pudding
¾ cup canola oil
¾ cup water
4 eggs
8 oz sour cream
1 12 oz package chocolate chips

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.

In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix and instant pudding. Add the water, oil, eggs, and sour cream, mix until well blended. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips. Pour into the prepared Bundt pan.

Bake for 40 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely.


3 comments:

Lanny said...

WOW! Your blog is making me drool! YUM!

Thanks so much for sharing your recipe on my blog. I told my daughter about your recipe and she was jumping up and down. She loves to bake with me. :)

I also have to add: I LOVE school librarians. Y'all are unsung heroes. The librarians at the schools where I've worked have always been able to help children pick books that they will connect with and will foster a love of reading. They have also always been willing to help me pair my lessons with great books. I truly appreciate all y'all do!

Jenn said...

I also made this for my family this week. We really enjoyed it - my youngest boys are having a small piece right now. :o)

Our neck of the woods said...

I think I may have found a reason to buy a bundt pan! Thank you I will be serving this for my daughters 7th birthday dinner.