Menu Plan Monday



Well, I'm actually going to be home a few nights this week, so I think I get to cook again. Woo hoo! I only have to do training one night, which is a nice relief after the last couple of weeks. We still have some evening obligations like Boy Scouts and church, but I should have time to cook before we go. We're having company over on Sunday (my friend Casey, who was hoping I would mention her in this blog) and some friends from school on Saturday. So, you'll see lots of new recipes this week. Enjoy! You can see other menus at Laura's blog.

Sunday - Feta and Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Brussels Sprouts, Salad, Pears
Monday - Eat at Training
Tuesday - Bourbon Chicken, Rice, Green Beans, Peaches
Wednesday - Chicken Pockets, Salad, Broccoli
Thursday - Won Ton Tacos
Friday - Honey Dijon Salmon and Asparagus, Rice
Saturday - Filets with Bacon Wrapped Scallops, Twice-baked potatoes, Snow Peas, Salad

7 comments:

The Estrogen Files said...

Mmmm - your menus sound so good! I'm giving that Bean and Bacon soup you recommended a try this week.

Thanks!

Betsy said...

Great menu!

Lanny said...

I can't wait to try the bacon and feta stuffed chicken. It sounds so yummy!

Funny! I've got bourbon chicken on my menu too this week. Mine is Jamaican Jerk Bourbon chicken though.

Bird Stalker Photography said...

those wonton tacos sound fabulous!

Kiy said...

That Bourbon Chicken recipe looks yummy, going to have to try that! Love your menu!

Kiy

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the ideas. I was supposed to try a recipe for rosemary feta chicken like a week ago, even got the cherry tomatoes but for some reason I just keep putting it off! lol

Your menu looks good. Thanx for stopping by.

Cynthia Matzat said...

Lanny,

I'd love a copy of your Jamaican Jerk Bourbon Chicken.

The feta/bacon chicken is a favorite of my family. I finally posted a picture of it.