Menu Plan Monday



Well, here's my second week of posting to Menu Plan Monday. I have enjoyed posting my recipes, and my family gets a kick out of me taking pictures of everything I cook. :) This week is a busy one for us, so you will some "boring" things like chili and pizza, but they are quick and easy and everyone loves them. Here's the menu:

Sunday - Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms, Snow Peas, Chicken Couscous (prepackaged)
Monday - leftovers (I teach computer workshops this night, so the boys are on their own)
Tuesday - Grilled pork tenderloin (marinate in Italian dressing, slice into 1/2 inch slices, slap it on the grill and cook until done - good stuff!), Accordian Potatoes, Asparagus, Salad
Wednesday - Chili Spaghetti (I have tons of chili frozen in the freezer. I put it in the crockpot, and when we get home, I serve it over spaghetti noodles and top it with cheddar cheese.), Salad, Green beans, Applesauce
Thursday - Leftover Chili, PB Sandwiches, Apple slices (I have another computer workshop)
Friday - Homemade pizza, Salad, Pears
Saturday - Bacon Cheeseburger Pie, Salad, Broccoli, Peaches

1 comments:

Lanny said...

Congratulations! You won my give-away! :) I'll enable my email on my profile page---please email me with your address so that I can send the calendar.

Congrats again!