Menu Plan Monday



Unfortunately, this week is even crazier than last week, so I have a couple nights where I will be eating at my workshops. I've added so great recipes though, so be sure to check them out. Be sure to check out other menus at Laura's site.


Sunday - Monterrey Chicken, Baked Beans, Salad, Peaches

Monday - Eat at computer training (I teach computer workshops and the boys both have other plans)

Tuesday - Leftovers

Wednesday - Crock Pot Beef Tips, Rice, Green Beans, Pears

Thursday - Eat at computer training

Friday - Golden Mushroom Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Applesauce

Saturday - Easy Chicken and Stuffing Skillet, Green Beans, Salad


11 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Monterey Chicken sounds yummy. Enjoy your week!

Candi said...

You're right.....lots of great recipes. I bookmarked them all!! Have a great week!

Natalie said...

Enjoy your crazy week! :)

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Sounds like a great plan! Thanks for sharing!

Reighnie said...

Wow, I've never seen ginger ale as an ingredient in Beef Tips...interesting.

Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

Great recipes - thanks for sharing!

debhmom3 said...

I can't wait to try all of your recipes. We had the Feta and Bacon chicken the other day but only me and Mariah liked it so I told her we would send everyone else away and have it again for a "girl's day in" :)

Spike said...

I just love pork chops with mushroom soup. The two are a match made in heaven :-)

Ter said...

Sounds great! I think I'm going to put you on my blogroll so I can come back to see "what's for dinner!" and perhaps be inspired!!

Nicole said...

Great menu! The monterry chicken sounds really good!

A Mom Anonymous said...

Ohhh, my son would gobble up the Monterey Chicken! I'll have to try that one out soon! Thanks!