I've been tagged!

My bloggy friend Lanny tagged me for this meme. I usually don't post this kind of stuff, but, what the heck.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are my “random” things. Not very exciting, but that' me. :)
1. I like Barry Manilow. It makes me feel very old (yes, I’m 38) and geeky to admit that.
2. I’m a stay-at-home mom wannabe. I love to cook and sew and take care of my family. I just can’t seem to give up my teaching gig (love those kids too much).
3. My 13-year-old son is actually a really nice kid and enjoys spending time with his parents. (Egads! A teenager that still claims his family – amazing!)
4. I actually wear an apron when I cook and don’t find it to be demeaning to me as a woman. I’m a messy cook and I have really cute aprons!
5. I have a secret desire to dye to my hair pink and be in a rock band. Sadly, I can’t sing and the only instrument I play well is the clarinet. Not quite rock band material.
6. I hate to clean my house. Luckily, my husband is somewhat of a neat freak and keeps it looking great.

Hmmm..... now to tag some others:
Debbie

DeAnna

Melissa

Stefanie

Shawnee

Casey

3 comments:

Lanny said...

Yours are great! Your 13 year old sounds great! I hope Linus enjoys us when she hits her teenage years. I'm a messy cook too. Too funny about the band! :)

Thanks for doing this. I've enjoyed learning more about you!

Casey Dawn said...

It's up!! :)

MrsSchoon said...

I too wear aprons when I cook/bake. I think they are super cute and it saves my clothes from so many stains!