Menu Plan Monday


You may have noticed that I didn't post a menu last week. We actually went on vacation! We spent a wonderful week in Wyoming visiting the Tetons and Yellowstone. It was so nice to escape the heat and humidity of Missouri. In Wyoming, we had mornings with temperatures in the 40s and daytime highs in the lower 70s. It was wonderful! We did some hiking and got to see some amazing sites (waterfalls, moose, a bear, Old Faithful, etc. etc.). We stayed in a very nice bed and breakfast in Jackson and had some fantastic breakfasts (yes, I took pictures of the food and I will post them later ). I should have a family vacation video to share soon.
This week its back to work at the library. I'm also going to help Corey work on his Eagle Scout project. On Thursday, Eric's family (all of them!) will be coming to visit. We are so excited to get a chance to have everyone together at our house. Here is our menu for the week. For more menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com.
Sunday - Leftover turkey and gravy, green beans, salad
Monday - Spaghetti and Meatballs, Salad,French Bread
Tuesday - Filets, Sour Cream and Chive Potatoes, Pea Pods
Wednesday - Pizza Cups, Salad, Peaches
Thursday - Chicken Pockets, Mac & Cheese, Spinach Casserole (recipe coming soon)
Friday - Out to eat with family
Saturday - Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Corn on the cob, Grilled Zucchini, Salad, Fruit

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Pizza Cups are a really cool idea! I might give that recipe a try!

Hope you have a great week!
Karen
www.homeschoolblogger.com/cookalatte

Anonymous said...

yummy!! Your pictures look so good. I would love to have a garden. Happy Menu Monday.

Brenda said...

The Pizza Cups and Chicken Pockets sound soooo yummy! I definitely want to try those out! Thanks for sharing your recipes.

Bird Stalker Photography said...

I will have to try those pizza cups, my kids would just love them!

Karin said...

Your menu looks fantastic, as usual. Definitely some recipes on there that are going on my list - particularly, the garlic muffins. YUM!