Grandma's Pickle Roll-Ups


My mother-in-law always makes these appetizers when we have family get-togethers and we all fight over them. The first time I saw them, I thought they were weird, but they are now one of my favorites. :)


Ingredients:


Claussen Kosher Dill Minis
Budding Ham or Beef (the really thin stuff)
Cream Cheese (I use fat-free)


Directions:


Take two slices of meat and spread them with cream cheese (I whip mine to make it easy to spread). Take a pickle and place it on the cream chesse-covered meat, and wrap the meat around the pickle. Cut the pickle into slices. Eat and enjoy!

6 comments:

Casey Dawn said...

Those are so good, though I've always heard them called "frosted pickles." Same thing though!

Truth said...

I think my family would love these.

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

These are my favorite things, ever! My mom always made thme for all my HS parties..to this day my friends request them for every get together we have. I haven't met very many people who have had these..but once they try them..they're hooked!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy these with gerkins instead of dills.

Stephanie said...

My mother-in-law calls them Frog Eyes. :)

Cindi Marie said...

These are always good! I use regular garlic dill pickles when I make them. I now wish I had some to eat.