Pizza Cups


Ingredients:
1 can buttermilk biscuits (sm. 10 count kind - I use the 100 calorie ones)
10 TB pizza sauce
2 ounces part skim Mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped (I leave this out)
20 slices turkey pepperoni, chopped (or substitute your favorite meat - I'm using Turkey Italian Sausage)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375. Spray muffin pan with no-stick spray. Chop veggies & turkey pepperoni. Flatten biscuits between palms, then pat into bottom and up sides of muffin pan. Spoon a TB of pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle pepperoni, onions and peppers evenly into each cup. Top with cheese, then bake for 14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is melted.
(You could easily add or substitute your favorite toppings .)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pizza cups sound like a load of fun - my kids would love them.

Anonymous said...

I love making pizzas with biscuits! So yummy =)

Anonymous said...

I am definetly trying this one! These pizza cups would be great for lunch!