Pulled Pork Sandwiches


Ingredients:


1 2-3lb pork loin roast
1 T fajita seasoning mix
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 c Italian salad dressing
1/4 c worcestershire sauce
8 sandwich rolls, split


Directions:
Cut roast in half and place in slow cooker. Sprinkle evenly with seasoning and garlic powder. Pour salad dressing and worcestershire sauce over the pork. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until tender. Remove roast and shred meat with two forks. Return meat to the slow cooker for a few minutes to let the meat soak up the juices. Serve on rolls.

Recipe source: Mommy Cooks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made this today. It was good but a little too sweet for what I would make again. I think the worcestershire is what did it. If I did make it again, I would maybe only use 1/2 of the worcestershire sauce. Thank you for sharing.