Creamy Ranch Pork Chops


Ingredients:


4 lean boneless pork chops
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup skim milk
1 pkg. (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
Paprika
Ranch-Style Rice (an option side, not included in nutrition information)

Directions:

Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until it's well browned on both sides.
Stir the soup, milk and 1/2 package salad dressing mix in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Sprinkle with the paprika.
Serve with the Ranch-Style Rice.
Ranch-Style Rice: Add the remaining salad dressing mix to the water when making rice.

Serves 4



Recipe Source - Campbells

2 comments:

~* Allen Family *~ said...

Found your blog through orgjunkie.com. I have made this recipe a couple of times and my family loves it. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

I have made this several times, since I first saw it on your blog. Every time I make it, it gets rave reviews. We just spent our Spring Break in Idaho with my family and I made it for them. All 20 people that ate agreed it was super yummy. Thanks for the great recipes and the time you take in making your blog, fun and imformative.