Menu Plan Monday




Well, I've been fighting a stupid cold all week, so this is going to be a short post. We're out of school for break, though, which is a great thing. I didn't get to a couple of recipes last week, so you'll see them repeated this week (I made one tonight). I do promise to get pictures added to the recipes this week.

As far as a family favorite holiday recipe goes, my son has really enjoyed making brownie lollipops. He even made some by himself for his girlfriend for Christmas.

Here's the menu for the week. We'll be traveling some, so friends will be staying at our house to take care of the dogs, and I have no idea what they will cook. ;) I'm going to enjoy having someone cook for me for a few days. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com.

Sunday - Herbed Chicken in Pastry, Brussels Sprouts, Peaches
Monday - Beef Porcupine Balls, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
Tuesday - Mexican Gumbo, Oranges
Wednesday - Cheese Mannicotti, Salad, Rolls
Thursday - Eat at my mom’s house
Friday - Eat at Eric’s mom’s house
Saturday - Eat at Eric’s mom’s house

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've seen the chicken in pastry recipe several places in the last week or so... guess that's my cue to try it soon! Enjoy having someone do the cooking for a change. :)

Unknown said...

Looks like he was having a terrific time.
We're big supporters of introducing kids to cooking.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.