Menu Plan Monday


We had a nice week this week! I managed to cook everything on the menu, I had my colleagues over to our house for our faculty Christmas party, and I had an amazing Family Reading Night (over 500 people came!) and got to wear my princess dress (Thanks, Mom!)! Be sure to check out the pictures. :)
This week I have to teach a computer class, the boy has scouts, play practice, and a play performance, and we have the hubby's employees coming over for their Christmas party. The boys will be running the Jingle Bell 5K on Saturday. Lots of fun stuff. :)
Here's the menu for the week. The Pork Medallions recipe is a new one, and it was great! For more menu ideas go to orgjunkie.com.
Sunday - Pork Medallions with Cider Sauce, Mashed potatoes, Spinach
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Pasta Carbonara, Salad
Wednesday - Easy Chicken Stuffing Skillet, Green Beans, Peaches
Thursday - Shrimp Fra Diavolo, Salad
Friday - Eat at party
Saturday - Leftover sliders from the freezer, French Fries

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Cynthia All Of your meals sound great especially the Easy Chicken Stuffing Skillet...

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Your easy chicken stuffing skillet looks amazing!

Stacey said...

AS always, your meals sound so good! I hope it's ok, I linked to one of your recipes this week. We had your Shepherd's Pie tonight (I added extra veggies) and enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing your recipes and menus.

Cynthia Matzat said...

Stacey, it's always ok to link to my recipes. I'm glad you like them. :)

Maggii said...

I made the Pork with the Cider sauce the other day..another winner! Thanks. I really like your blog, you ahve a LOT of great recipes.Can't wait to try out more of them.

Cynthia Matzat said...

Maggii, thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoy the blog and find it useful. That's what it's here for!