Hot Spiced Tea

There is actually no tea in this recipe. It is a great hot drink to make for a party or family gathering.



Ingredients
1 gallon water
1 ½ c sugar
4 cinnamon sticks
12 whole cloves
1 12 oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate
1 6 oz. can frozen lemonade concentrate

Directions

Bring water, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves to a boil in a large pot. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove the cinnamon sticks and cloves. To the water and sugar mixture add the orange juice and lemonade. Stir and cool. Pour into containers and refrigerate until ready to use. Will keep in refrigerator for 1 week. Heat before serving.

Servings: 15

3 comments:

Krisi and Adam said...

this looks really good. Love a new recipe for a hot beverage without tea or coffee. THanks for sharing.

Missouri Farm Chick said...

This sounds yummy! I have a spice tea recipe that I make all the time. I never thought I would try another, but you've convinced me to venture out. Thanks for sharing!!

Cynthia Matzat said...

You'll have to share your recipe with me, Jackie.