Meatball Hash Brown Bake


Ingredients:
cooked meatballs (I make my own recipe, but you could use frozen ones)
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed reduced fat cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 cup fat free sour cream
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2% fat kind)
1 large onion, chopped
1 package (30 oz) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed


Directions:
In a bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, cheese, and onion. With paper towels, pat hash browns dry. Stir into the soup mixture. Transfer to a greased 13″x9″x2″ baking dish. Arrange meatballs over top pressing into mixture. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and potatoes are tender.
Yield: 8 servings

2 comments:

Kurdistan said...

seems good for me cant wait to try it

oak dining table said...

This looks something good. I think I should try this today since I have nothing else to do! Thanks.