Menu Plan Monday



We had a pretty good week this week. We had a full week of school, the snow melted, and we stuck to the menu. :) I completed week 3 of the Couch to 5K program. I have to admit that I'm pretty scared of next week. The running blocks increase significantly. We'll see how it goes. Corey serves as my personal trainer and is very encouraging. :)

We had quite a few new items on last week's menu. All of them were wonderful except for the Creamy Italian Skillet Dinner. It was pretty bland. The Broccoli and Year Long Noodles were amazing, and the Crockpot Angel Chicken was also very tasty. This week's new recipe will be the Meatball Hash Brown Bake. I will post a picture later in the week.

Here is this week's menu. I always have to make sure we have a quick and easy meal on Wednesday because Corey has youth group and we don't really have time to cook. He also has an orthodontist appointment on Friday, so we have to eat soft food. For more menu ideas, go to orgjunkie.com. Have a great week!

Sunday - Chicken Lo Mein, Salad
Monday - Meatball Hash Brown Bake, Green Beans, Salad
Tuesday - Grilled Bruschetta Chicken, Broccoli, Salad, Fruit Salad
Wednesday - Chili, Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Thursday - Pigs in a Blanket, French Fries, Green Beans, Peaches (I have book club - boys eating boy food)
Friday - Tuna Noodle Casserole, Broccoli, Applesauce
Saturday - Leftovers


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy menu plan. I know your family will enjoy it!

Well, I got to get back to watching "Young & the Restless" online.

PageRank Check said...

love your menu great job